Select To Get Started:
Legal subpoenas/ court orders for student records must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: APS Subpoenas or delivered in-person to the Records Center.
Atlanta Public Schools is now offering a secure website to student records and employment verifications online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian, or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online. Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
All copies of transcripts requested by students to be mailed to their home address will be UNOFFICIAL copies. Only prospective employers, attorneys, colleges, and universities receive official copies.
PROCESSING TIME AFTER RECEIPT OF RECORD REQUEST - 3-5 Business Days
Please note the information below:
- Requests for information will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM).
- The office will be closed on the following dates. Orders submitted during this time will be processed when the office reopens.
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Labor Day – Monday, September 4, 2023
- Thanksgiving Break -November 22, 2022- November 24, 2023
- Semester Break - December 21, 2023 – January 1, 2024
- M. L. King Holiday - January 15, 2024
- Spring Break - April 1, 2023 - April 5, 2024
- Memorial Day-Monday, May 27, 2024
- Juneteenth, Wednesday, June 19, 2024
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- The fee structure for student records requests is listed below. APS will waive all fees for approved former student hardships cases, please complete the online application and proceed to check out. Click on "Request Hardship Fee Waiver" on the payment page. These requests must be completed in the office.
- There are NO fees for 2023 graduates. Click the first Icon on the left.
- All Corporations must complete and pay for the student records requests online.
- Click the appropriate link/icon on the left to request information.
- Electronic Delivery. Requests to colleges/institutions will be fulfilled electronically if the organization has indicated they accept Electronic records.
- If you are requesting records to distribute 'personally' and would like to receive your records electronically, please make sure to select the Electronic Copy emailed to Requester Information Type(s). All electronic records can be forwarded to 3rd parties and verified for authenticity by visiting https://scribsoft.com/verify-credentials.html. You are responsible for ensuring that the receiving party will accept 'electronic' copies that are sent by you.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
A student's educational records are confidential and may only be disclosed as allowed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) or with the written permission of the student's parent or legal guardian, or of the student (if over 18 years old). Student records are kept in accordance with the Georgia Records Act.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official High School Transcript - Paying with a Credit or Debit Card||$5.00 per Copy|
|DACA (Requests for DACA include Enrollment History, Transcripts, and Attendance Records when available)||$5.00 per Copy|
|For Replacement Diploma Requests, please submit a request, once APS has confirmed your graduation, you will need to contact the Minuteman Press at (770) 919-9881 vendor to complete the final payment. There will be an additional $5.00 for the official transcript fee.||$18.95 Diploma Fee + $5.00 for transcript (Required)|
All copies of transcripts requested by students to be mailed to their home address or to be picked up will be UNOFFICIAL copies. Only prospective employers, attorneys, colleges, and universities receive official copies.
|Official High School Transcript||$20.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$20.00|
There is a $5.00 convenience fee added to all corporate and legal requests.
Immunization/Health Records must be requested from the Georgia Immunization Registry. Click HERE to order immunization records
Birth Certifications must be requested from the Request Official Vital Event Record (ROVER). Click HERE to order birth certificate records
Social Security Card must be requested from the Social Security Administration. Click HERE to order a social security card
GED requests are ordered through the Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG). Click HERE for TCSG GED Requests
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM