Select To Get Started:
Atlanta Public Schools is now offering a secure website to student records and employment verifications online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online. Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
All copies of transcripts requested by students to be mailed to their home address will be UNOFFICIAL copies. Only prospective employers, attorney's, colleges and universities receive official copies.
PROCESSING TIME AFTER RECEIPT OF RECORD REQUEST
GRADUATES - 1900-2002 (5-7 DAYS)
GRADUATES - 2003 - CURRENT (24-48 HRS)
Please note the information below:
- Requests for information will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM).
- The office will be closed on the following dates. Orders completed during this time will be processed when the office reopens.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID. At this time pick ups and walk ins are unavailable.
- The fee structure for student records requests are listed below. APS will waive all fees for approved former student hardships cases, please complete the online application and proceed to check out. Click on "Request Hardship Fee Waiver" on the payment page.These request must be completed in the office.
- There are NO fees for 2021 graduates. Click the first Icon on the left.
- All Corporations must complete and pay for the student records requests online.
- Former Students may order online or at the APS Records Office.
- All copies of transcripts requested by students to be mailed to their home address will be sent as unofficial copies. Only prospective employers, attorney's, colleges and universities receive official copies.
- Click the appropriate link/icon on the left to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
A student's educational records are confidential and may only be disclosed as allowed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) or with the written permission of the student's parent or legal guardian, or of the student (if over 18 years old). Student records are kept in accordance with the Georgia Records Act.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official High School Transcript - Paying with a Credit or Debit Card||$4.00 per Copy|
|DACA (Requests for DACA include Enrollment History, Transcripts and Attendance Records when available)||$4.00 per Copy|
|For Replacement Diploma Requests, please submit a request, once APS has confirmed your graduation, you will need to contact the Minuteman Press at (770) 919-9881 vendor to complete final payment. There will be an additional $4.00 for the official transcript fee.||$18.95 Diploma Fee + $4.00 for transcript (Required)|
|Paying at the APS Records Center. This is currently not an option||$1.00 per Copy|
All copies of transcripts requested by students to be mailed to their home address or to be picked up will be UNOFFICIAL copies. Only prospective employers, attorney's, colleges and universities receive official copies.
|Official High School Transcript||$14.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$14.00|
130 Trinity Ave.
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM