Select To Get Started:
Atlanta Public Schools offers a secure website to student records and employment verifications online.
All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online. Phone, email, paper and fax requests are not accepted.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian, or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
PROCESSING TIME AFTER RECEIPT OF RECORD REQUEST
Current Students and Recent Graduates: Within 3 -5 Business Days
Former Students: Up to 5 - 10 Business Days
Replacement Diplomas: Once APS has confirmed your graduation, replacement diplomas take approximately 4 weeks from the time of payment to the vendor (Minuteman Press).
Legal Subpoenas/Court Orders for student records must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: APS Subpoena or delivered in-person to the APS Records Center.
Records requests will be processed during normal business hours, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm. The office will be closed for the following dates each year. Requests submitted during this time will be processed with the office reopens.
- M. L. King Holiday
- Spring Break - April 1, 2023 - April 5, 2024
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Break
- Semester Break - December 20, 2024 – January 1, 2025
Please note the information below
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- The fee structure for student records requests is listed below. APS will waive all fees for approved former student hardships cases, please complete the online application and proceed to check out. Click on "Request Hardship Fee Waiver" on the payment page. These requests must be completed in the office.
- There are NO fees for 2023 graduates. Click the first Icon on the left.
- All Corporations must complete and pay for the student records requests online.
- Click the appropriate link/icon on the left to request information.
- Electronic Delivery. Requests to colleges/institutions will be fulfilled electronically if the organization has indicated they accept Electronic records.
- If you are requesting records to distribute 'personally' and would like to receive your records electronically, please make sure to select the Electronic Copy emailed to Requester Information Type(s). All electronic records can be forwarded to 3rd parties and verified for authenticity by visiting https://scribsoft.com/verify-credentials.html. You are responsible for ensuring that the receiving party will accept 'electronic' copies that are sent by you.
This website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
A student's educational records are confidential and may only be disclosed as allowed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) or with the written permission of the student's parent or legal guardian, or of the student (if over 18 years old). Student records are kept in accordance with the Georgia Records Act.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official High School Transcript - Paying with a Credit or Debit Card
|$5.00 per Copy
|DACA (Requests for DACA include Enrollment History, Transcripts, and Attendance Records when available)
|$5.00 per Copy
|For Replacement Diploma Requests, please submit a request, once APS has confirmed your graduation, you will need to contact the Minuteman Press at (770) 919-9881 vendor to complete the final payment. Replacement diplomas will take 4 weeks from the time of payment to the vendor (Minuteman Press) to be created.
|$18.95 Diploma Fee + $5.00 for transcript (Required)
The Following May be Requested by Corporations / Universities / Attorneys:
|Official High School Transcript
|Verification of Graduation/Attendance
|Complete Student Record
There is a $5.00 convenience fee added to all corporate and legal requests.
Immunization/Health Records must be requested from the Georgia Immunization Registry. Click HERE to order immunization records
Birth Certifications must be requested from the Request Official Vital Event Record (ROVER). Click HERE to order birth certificate records
Social Security Card must be requested from the Social Security Administration. Click HERE to order a social security card
GED requests are ordered through the Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG). Click HERE for TCSG GED Requests
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM